Advocacy Day 2018
February 28, 2018 from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm | Nebraska State Capitol
- Provide an overview to participants about key legislative priorities for the year.
- Provide senators a key contact who can educate them about the bills affecting healthcare and how it translates to practice.
- Provide participants tools to enhance their advocacy skills.
- Interact with an onsite AAFP representative to discuss national AAFP activity, key legislative items for the year, and national political landscape.
- Provide free lunch & free CME!
To sign up, please fill out the simple form below! (Additional information will be sent to you as the meeting date approaches.)
Thank you to the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) for providing grant opportunities to help the NAFP host this event.